Monday, January 12, 2015

I can attach a memory to every

location I've lived in during my first 10 years. We lived in South Surrey and I recall standing at the top of the stairs one night afraid of snakes. We stayed in a motel room in between houses in Surrey but the memory is to embarrassing to share. We lived in a small house in New Westminster about the area of Royal and 10th. I remember a swing on a tire. Then we moved to Howie Ave in Coquitlam that's when Dad bought me my first bike. I recall riding it to show my friend. After Howie Ave. we moved to Regan Ave between Como Lake Road and Smith, Hailey and Townley. We lived in the home that is still standing since we left it in 1971.

At least its warming up out there siting at -13. We're supposed to go up to +3 Wednesday and enjoying a warming trend after that. With any luck we might be able to be above -10 for the balance of January. For now its Sunny  with a bit of cloud here and there.

Still down memory lane here but fast forward 2015, Vancouver is hard at work installing the Evergreen line. Its a 1.4 Billion dollar Northern LRT expansion from Lougheed Mall to Port Moody and Port Coquitlam, when it gets completed in January 2016. Photos are here.

I'm leaving out of here at 3pm. I'll cash in that free 6/49 ticket at Clareview station on my way in. I'm in 4-9 so I get 5 hours including half an hour break but only paid for 4.5 hours. All week its 5-9 and Saturday (I hope) 10-6pm. Apparently. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment