Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our land lady yesterday

morning suggested a form that lets pest control in to do a spot check. Anne and I had to sign this form on her way out. It basically says that if there is any bed bug bb traces or activity, we have to comply and let pest control do their thing. Anne keeps this place very clean. She vacuums daily, uses bb powder and monitors bb traps. Last time we did this and signed the form 2 years ago the guy from pest control gave us a clean bill of health. Hopefully that will happen again. 

Lately I've been looking at a lot of electronic music making gear and I really like Roland's AIRA music system. I don't know if they can import samples but if the can, wow. If I had the money I'd get those 4 pieces of gear and the FA 06. Some pretty cool stuff.

I'm home today but Anne want's me to go through my closet  to toss out a lot of junk over the years. I said as long as my diaries, and games stay. The rest I don't care.

Underway this morning on Coast they are talking about the art of Tattoo's. I never really thought about tattoo's and I think they look ugly on women. I get the fem thing and all but I think a tattoo on a woman makes her appear cheap. I'd never go with a woman with a tattoo.

Next week, I'm working the full day Sunday, Monday-Thursday 5-9. Work is thinning out a bit. I was told they might jump on some of Victoria's projects just to keep us here until the big 6 month project begins at the end of the month. I'll have these hours and cpp towards the rent for next month. We should be ok. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment