Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Apparently this was supposed to be a

4-6 hour back up to iCloud. When we got to the Apple store the guy took a look at our device and said something like" "Ok lets see how long the back up will take," Five hours? Anne was all pissed off. I thought the back up was going on Monday night. She said something about how we'll do the back up at home and they'll save our replacement iPad until Saturday. So Anne walked out on me. I lost her in the crowd so I figured I'd go to the office and check the screen to see on the screen if the new project is ready and of course use the bathroom. The supervisor said, "Good thing you showed up, here's your T4 we were going to put in the mail." That and the new project will apparently begin next week.

I caught the train home and there was Anne on the couch wondering where I went. She said what had happened with the back up was sometime last night, she took the device in her purse across the street (naturally it broke the internet connection. So she did the back up last night according to the tech's instructions. That whole thing was on her not on me or on tech support.

We also got our invoice for the iCloud upgrade on the iPad. It's $1 for 20Gb. That's a decent deal. I'm going to get another 20Gb on my iPod as well. Today I have a 4 hour shift in and out. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment