Monday, January 5, 2015

As cold as it was

at 11am yesterday morning heading into work, it wasn't that bad. The ice that was plentiful is more or less gone in most places I need to go. The only real hazard was from Corona to the parking lot adjacent to the Matrix hotel. For the most part I didn't need to wear my cleats. 

My work day was steady. I had my first 10 minute break about 1pm and my half about 4:30 and I called Anne for a chat That reduced my shift to 3 hours. My next 10 was about 6:15. After all that and some bathroom breaks I still was able to keep my flow rate steady. 

The only regret Sunday was I couldn't make it for out lodge practice. I didn't have anything to do or say anyway. I wasn't really needed. I needed the hours.

 When I left I was exhausted and I had a headache. I shot this less then a minute clip from my iPod Touch last night about 8:30pm waiting for a Northgate bus. Anyway, I'm in from 5-9 this afternoon. It's a short and easy shift. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment