Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My shift was cancelled

yesterday and this morning pest control is supposed to come in and do a spot check. Hopefully evrything will work out ok and we pass this thing.

Over the next few days I'm going to get a direct bank deposit form and make a few set up phone calls to get a telemarketing job for a few days for next week if I don't get any hours. I'll be setting up a interview and if I get that far and get a job its only until I'm called back for the big project. That's going to be either next week or first week in Feb. Usually these telemarketing jobs you get some training and they put on the pressure and your out in a few days. I'll only take the job if its paid training and if I wont have a schedule in my email for next week. If I get a schedule even if its just for 3-4 shifts, I'll be a no show for the new job and on board for my regular job.

The good thing about having the night off last night, is I got to watch the Oiler/Washington game and the Oiler's picking up the W in a shootout. That was nice to see. Especially as the NHL is about to have their all star break. They get a week off.

Pest control is coming at 9am to do the spot check. If I got no shift tomorrow I'm out of here to use the computer, fax machine phone etc to look for a telemarket job. I have a few places in mind. If I can set up an interview for Friday at least I'll have something to fall back on for next week. 

At least the weather is cooperating as we're going to be getting +4 and +5 all week. That's going to be nice to see. If this is global warming then bring it on. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment