Saturday, January 24, 2015

Blogging is one of my

favorite things to do at the end of the day. Most likely Blogger will be up and running long after I'm dead and gone. This is my legacy. Its to let the world in the future know I'm here.

This year I didn't get too much into the NFL. I won maybe $40 with Proline and about the same with Fan Duel. I've been following this NFL "deflate gate." Its where the New England Patriot's used deflated footballs during the 1st half of the game to give them a advantage to get a Super bowl appearance. I'm wondering why hadn't the officials on the field notice the difference right away before kick-off? The Grey Cup game is next Sunday. My wife has to work that day. Go Seahawks Go!

Just saw this in Coast Zone that the Frisbee is 58 years old! The Frisbee was older then the Hula-hoop by a year. As far as I know the Frisbee never caught on as much when I first noticed the Hula hoop. It was my first day attending Mountain View in Coquitlam grade 1. I was amazed at all the kids making these strange gyrations with this plastic tube. I believe it was 1958 as I started grade 1 a year late because we were moving house that summer. I started school at 7 years old. 

So, I've got 4 days off before I go back to work Wednesday and Thursday. Both those days are only 4 hour shifts. Then I get next Friday off and 6 hours Saturday. During this time I need to get in touch with my school district to see how I can get my grade school transcripts released. The information is on microfiche I believe. I've been trying to get this done for years but life always seemed to get in the way. I think the fee is something like $10. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment