Sunday, February 1, 2015

Another long day

today but at least I'm getting some hours. I got to get something else during the day if all I get are 23-25 hours a week type thing. These hours don't pay the bills. We have a day project coming but I keep hearing different days. 

The Oiler's last night we're looking good until the end of the 2nd. In the 3rd period it was all Flames. This team is the worst Oiler team ever. All these first round picks are doing nothing for this team. Three 1st round draft picks in back to back years and all they can do is manage 13 wins out of 50 games? Only Buffalo has a record and they don't have any recent 1st round picks. I hope they get the 1st round this year, we don't deserve another one but we can sure shell out 650M for a new arena. I'm holding on until the 2nd year of the new arena. If this team doesn't make the playoffs the 2nd year after moving into the new arena, I'm giving up on this team. That would have been 12 years of not making the playoffs. One of two things between then and now need to happen before I even think about supporting this team after the above: 1.) Get rid of Kevin Lowe, 2.) hire a high profile winning coach like a Babcock or a Sutter.

I'm trying to show Anne some very basic things on the iPad and still trying to get my things done. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Wave Mic Arm in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//elgato-mic.html
    Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1635135438464-8

    ReplyDelete