Friday, February 13, 2015

At least the weather is pleasent as we got up to a high of

+5 today as a high. Nice weather for holiday Monday. 

I might have the weekend off but at least I should get paid for holiday Monday. I was looking at a telemarketing job but its actually door-to-door sales, uggh. I'll be back next week with more meaning full work. I'll need to call in the office to see if the availability form is out for next week when we get the full time project at the end of the month. I just need to remember to email my supervisors my availability before Friday.  
  
Oil prices are low but so far nobody is talking recession. Or Premier is sabre rattling over spending cuts. The budget is March 23rd. I got a feeling we'll weather these challenging times here in Edmonton before oil prices rebound, I'm thinking around the end of July. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment