Friday, February 6, 2015

That was one heck of a snow storm

last night. I had a long wait at Rexall on 118th from about 6:15pm until about 7pm. Nothing was coming by. No #8. I asked the #143 what happened and he said the bus comes from the south side, which means it has to come up hill out of the river valley. He said he goes to 50th st. Perfect. I waited for about 40 minutes, taking a seat outside and back to warm up. No seating inside.

I got to lodge about 7:15pm. We presented a member with a 50 year jewel and recognition. Our SW gave a slide show presentation on Freemasonry in the Philippines. Also, in a presentation, I received my ipm jewel and my apron, presented by our current master and our DDGM. It was a great night. A milestone night for me. The festive board was pulled pork (had that last night at home) We had a good turnout of visitors as well. What's next in Freemasonry for me after I pay my lodge dues? Royal Arch and more lodge visiting. I'm going onto Royal Arch that in the Spring and continue work in my lodge. 

Our SW Will gave me a ride home. This was about 11pm and the snow had stopped. The eye of the storm because we're supposed to get round 2 today. Just what we need for family day weekend. I'm also waiting for my schedule most likely in my email before I leave. If I have any unexpected off days, let them be after a Tuesday. I know I'm in on Saturday and I hope I have Sunday.Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment