Wednesday, February 11, 2015

When I left out of here

for my appointment, I wanted to see if I had anything on a Visa gift card at the Redi mart at Clareview station. I used the card to buy a Warhammer 40K ebook before Christmas last year. Lets see if I can get a 6/49 lottery ticket, a bottle of diet cola, and a twin pack of raisin tarts. I don't know the name brand. They all went through. That was a nice surprise. 

My Doctors appointment was successful. I got some medication and my referral ready to be faxed over to my pcn. I had a general check up and booked a follow up for April 10th. After that I walked over to the building where my office is and settled in. I felt good about keeping the Doctors appointment. 

Work went well working off a hard copy and made my flow rate. They started part 11/12 of a continuing project. All things being what they are, that was Tuesday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment