Sunday, February 15, 2015

Family day weekend is one of my favorite stat holidays

this one in particular because its also Valentines weekend. Having Family day so close to Valentines day almost makes Valentines weekend a long weekend.

Today marks the 50th year of our Canadian flag, February 15th 1965. Though the occasion was marketed as a low key affair. I like the design but I think the flag should have been red white and blue. Thanks Google.


At about 8:30pm just as I was finishing the finale page of "Legion," Anne calls as if on cue. With so much going on since I began the book last December 1st, it took me awhile to read it. It wasn't bad. On a scale from 1-5. I rated it 3.5.

Not much going on today. Anne's recovering from the fall onto her arm and just wants to stay home. I'm mostly reading, and working on a track. I'm calling the downtown library to see when their sound booth's are open and how much they cost. Other then that not much going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment