Monday, February 2, 2015

Actually, working on the weekends

is fine by me. It gets me 15 hours in plus 32 during weekdays and Monday's off gets me 62 hours, which is pretty good.

My day yesterday was long but following the Superbowl kind of made a long day easier. There were minutes remaining on the clock just as we were shutting the shift down, so I was "in the dark" on the way home. By this time next year the city says it will have wifi at all lrt stations and hopefully on all trains. I had no idea what the results of the game was was until I got home and the outcome was based on a interception on the plane of the end zone. We all saw the highlights, especially the Butler intercept. I missed the game but well away of everything leading up to the game. It'll be talked about for some time. Most likely by now it'll be all over YouTube by now. 

It's Groundhog day today and if our own Balzac Billy manages to see his shadow, we're in for a longer winter. Last year we got an early Spring. This year I don't know. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment