Monday, February 9, 2015

Not much going on for today

except for catching up on my sleep in about half an hour. I'm going to getup at noon have a coffee and listen to a few tunes before getting on with my day. 

Since I'm having a day off I've got a few phone calls to make. I'm trying to see if I can get my school transcripts from grade 1 to my last day at high school, which I believe would have been Spring of 1971.I'm going to try and set that up this afternoon. Plus I'm going to check into a telemarketing job. Something to do in case I don't have shifts next week. The next lay over like this, I'm going to apply for ei and take a course for 6 months to better myself and get out of these hand from mouth jobs. I'll go back to it when I'm on full pension in about a year and a half. I need something stable. After I do that there's the Oiler/New Jersey game and Monday night Raw.

I'm hoping to wrap up "Legion," (Horus Heresy) by the end of this month. With so much going on over the last 4 months, its been hard to get into. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment