Saturday, February 14, 2015

The contractor has had large flat screen

TV.'s for a couple of years now in our lrt stations, and they can become loud. So much so that some people have been complaining about being blasted by annoying ads. The city of Edmonton listened. Sometimes they can overpower the call arrival. 

This is cool. The main library downtown has had a market place for awhile now. The library has had a 3D printer, and book making materials to make ones own book. Now they added a couple of sound booths. These would be great for me to record "my vocals." I'm not sure if they come with microphones or whatever.

Not that I consciously wanted it but I have a long weekend. It means I have 3 days off. Nice, and at noon today there's the Oiler's/Sens game. What a lousy time of day for a hockey game.

The CFL went and released its 2015 schedule and Esks have a bye week game 2 and another one game 20! Even our QB had said on Twitter that the way this is laid out kind of defeats the purpose of a bye week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment