Thursday, February 26, 2015

Again overnight I ended up

having about 2 hours sleep yesterday. I think this is because I'm going to bed to early. This morning I'm going to be in bed by 1:30am listen to a bit of Coast, read then go to bed.

I'm making some good progress in the "Battle for the Abyss" Horus Heresy book. The narrative is excellent and the pacing is first rate. I'm enjoying the story arc's and the action. This is solid space opera at its best. I've been looking for some models or drawings of Warhammer 40K ships but they're hard to come by.

Its day 3 of this project. I've been making a few mistakes but I recognize them and I know how to correct them. Hopefully I'll get enough sleep over night so I can get better at this. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment