Sunday, February 22, 2015

I had a nice relxing Saturday

and more of the same today. I usually like to get out of bed around noon on a the weekends. 

Global warming no doubt exists but not in an Al Gore junk science kind of way. Researchers here in Canada are using backyard ice skating rinks as a research tool to learn about climate change through ice. I don't know what they hope to gain from this but I'll wait for the off season to get the results. 

Today is going to be a reading day. I hope to reach up to page 100 of "Battle for the Abyss." My goal is to have it read by the end of March.

Now that I'm about to work days for a few months, I'm taking advantage of my evenings free. I'm looking for a evening job 5 days/week. Even if I could work at my current place of employment 1 Saturday/week would more then be enough for what I need. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment