Sunday, February 8, 2015

Poor Oilers cant win a game worth trying

but neither did the Leafs until the Oiler's showed up last night. I don't know what's wrong with this team. We got 3 first round draft picks. I think before the trade deadline, the Oiler's are going to move 2 of those first round players. One to Winnipeg and the other Toronto. Right now the Oiler's are playing junior hockey.

By this time next weekend (Family day) we should have much warmer weather. Looking at the calendar another 5 more Sunday's and its Daylight savings time.

Lately my right knee and calf area have been causing me some discomfort. Its like I'm walking with a limp. Could be just the weather. Maybe its gout for all I know but most likely its arthritis more then anything. 

After not being able to sleep during the past 24 hours, I'm about ready for bed after a bit of reading and a bit of Coast. I have a full day today (I hope) They let us out at 5pm instead of 6 last night. So I'm out at 11am into the office for noon-8pm. Then I get Monday off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment