Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Yesterday was a long one but one of the more productive

days on the job I've had in awhile. I've got a 4 hour shift today and I'm going to see about working at my 2nd job Thursday and Friday for the 2 full 7.5 hours each day. Also, Friday I'll need to see if there are any holiday hours posted for the 22nd, 23rd and the 27th but I doubt its going to happen.

I pulled this very interesting article by Ezra Levant from today's Edmonton Sun: This week, an independent review panel will release its ruling on the proposed Northern Gateway oil pipeline. The Joint Review Panel - operating on behalf of the National Energy Board and the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency - started its review in 2009. For four years, a company called Enbridge has been ready to build the pipeline, ready to spend more than $6 billion - of their own money, not tax dollars - on the largest construction project in Canada. But for four years it has been gummed up in a bureaucracy. If built, the Northern Gateway would finally break Canada free of the stranglehold that the U.S. has over our oil market..read more here:

Tonight's show on Coast is "Future Space Technologies," here's the excerpt: History professor William R. Forstchen will discuss the time he's spent at NASA looking at research and development of various future technologies such as space elevators. It should be a great show.

Today I'm out of here at about 4:45pm to get to work by about 5:30pm for my 7pm start. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment