Monday, December 2, 2013

Snow days are nice days as it doesn't bother me too much

I like snow days. We're having a good go right now for today. They say its supposed to let up by the time I come home tonight about 7pm.

This week I have that appointment Wednesday afternoon. Thursday its my big night. The secretary in a email was saying that this could be our last Installation. It very well could because a good portion of our membership are in their 80's. We're a trade Lodge, which means work is keeping most of the guys who would love to come out away because of the job. There's only 1 guy who's climbing up the chairs but he's at least 4 chairs (years) away. I'd probably stay on another year just to be installed as IPM. After that, if it goes that way I'm affiliating with Edmonton #7 and joining our local Royal Arch chapter. But if this is it for our Lodge, then the above will be set in place.

Today should be pretty easy but I have a book at Audrey's I need to pick up after work then home. It's Monday night Raw but that's been boring lately. I'll watch the opening and the last match that's about all I need.

I don't want to spend a lot of money right now as I think I have 1 more cheque until Christmas. My cheque coming up next is going towards paying my bills and taking Anne out to The Sawmill.

Yesterday Anne went out and bought that cat toy "Cats meow." It's about a 3" disk that has a extended arm with something that the cat "thinks" is a mouse and it spins just underneath a yellow cloth type material in random directions. The cats go nuts over it. Except Silky he's a bit to old for it but Sporty and Boots love it. It takes the big round batteries and overheats and shuts down occasionally. It's only $15 at Giant Tiger. Anne thinks it'll be a couple of bucks just before Christmas at the dollar store across the street. Anyway, that's about all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment