Saturday, December 21, 2013

Work went well yesterday other

then a case of mistaken identity from a volunteer. Most of the volunteers where I work at my 2nd job are women. About 2 thirds of the way into my shift my supervisor pulled up along side my desk and told me this story how one of the volunteers claimed to have seen me rummaging through files on her desk last Saturday. What? I was a bit stunned by this to say the least. The volunteer made the allegation to my boss and since there had been no documentation he relayed the allegation to my supervisor to "get my side of the story." Apparently I was the only male there on that shift. Since the incident last Saturday 5 days had passed. I denied the allegation to my supervisor against me of course. I don't do things like that. Then long after I had been at home last night I remember last Saturday at break looking through the cupboards in the kitchen to find a plate for my sausage rolls that were cooking in the microwave oven. I didn't go through the other side to handle papers on a desk in somebody's cubical that didn't belong to me. This person must have made a connection between me going through the cupboards and somebody going through her files. Other then that little mishap I had a good night. I'll have to deal with it when I get back January 3rd.



Finally after about 3 weeks, I have a day off and I have 3 days off in the middle of the week Christmas week.

At this moment I have enough to pay for my Lodge dues but I can pay them anytime in January. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment