Sunday, December 15, 2013

Since the main box stores

like Walmart and Superstore are open 24/7 for the holidays, my wife has been out there (like now) shopping saying she'll be in by 1am, yeah right. If she's not back by 1am, I'm going to bed.

Looking at memory express website they have a lot of mATX motherboards and a lot of them are Intel based. I  might have to rethink this now. Intel is more pricier but I have more options but at the moment I'm just window shopping.

It seems that at most LRT stations, escalators are down for maintenance. At the end of my commute the escalator on the upper concourse to street level has been shut down for maintenance way to much lately. It seems to me like it's a City make work project. I rarely see any of these "mechanics" at work. My IPM/JW for instance is a ETS (Edmonton Transit System) mechanic but I don't think he works in escalators/elevators. 

I'm up in about 6 hours to got to work. It's a full day ahead. I took a replacement LRT bus from Corona after my 2nd job and it parked on the East side of Stadium station. This was about 3pm. I'll have to go that route in the morning as I want a Tim's breakfast since they didn't have lasagna. They pulled it from their menu again, its a seasonal product it seems. After boarding the train back to Clareview I decided since I'm only going to Corona in the morning I'll go to Stadium instead of taking the #5 and get the bus there before work. It's a full 7.5 hour day. At least I'll be able to catch some of the Oiler/Phoenix game when I get home (maybe). Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment