Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I took my suit and apron along as I made a decision to go to Lodge

last night anyway. Anne caught me heading out the door in my suit, "oh your going out to Lodge anyway." Then she went back to bed. I felt good about making the decision, I'd "pay for it later." I called the WM elect at Corona, saying I'd be there. I mentioned to my boss about leaving at 7pm. We had training at 6pm doing a BC project, which means I'd be at Clareview station at station at 10pm as my options for catching a bus home would be less at that time. I'd get home about 11pm. 

There's been renewed interest in a high speed bullet train that would travel between Edmonton and Calgary. They ought to do it right with a Hyper-loop concept. 


The above would be better then high sped rail but it has it's share of problems. Just check out some the comments from YouTube.

Today before work I'm calling my 2nd job to see if I can get some extra hours. Hopefully I can work Thursday, Friday for 7 hours. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment