Monday, December 9, 2013

Finally Sunday night Monday morning is here

as its been a full 4 days for me. I'm working over the next 15 days without a break but then I'll have 10 days free. Ten days with all of the major bills pad off! 

Yesterday I got down to Tim's at about 9am and had my Sunday morning breakfast. I had the sausage egg sandwich with hash browns and coffee before a prearranged meeting with Frank from our Lodge for a 9:30am-ish meeting. He had left his cap and apron behind at the Lodge from last Thursday, which I had managed to save for him. Being WM I'm the last one to leave and lock up. Frank showed up shortly after my breakfast. We had a nice little chat and I headed to the office for my 8 hour day ahead.

I'm a little early doing this but 2013 has been an interesting year to say the least. From 2012 I received a nice severance pay package that was just a little over what my weekly rate was. I had a couple of months off. Then I paid off a account at LM for Maschine, NHL hockey resumed and I took a job offer. I bought a wifi Samsung camera. Also, I took out my CPP. We lost a budgie bird and got a new one. We almost lost Sporty due to a bout of jaundice he had in September. If that wasn't enough I took out a 2nd job and latter became WM of my Lodge for 2014. It's been quite a year. I'll write a expanded version of this more closer to the end of the year.

This week, I've got a 4 hour shift at my first job. Tuesday I hope to have a 4 hour shift from 10-2 at my 2nd job then run down to my first job and work from 3-7 and head out to  Lodge after work. Then hopefully I'll work 10-2/3-7 for Wednesday and then Thursday/Friday 12:30-8:30pm and Saturday 10-2. It's 34 hours. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment