Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thursday was quite a bit stressfull.

yesterday was a bit less so. 

Our office Christmas party at my first job was pretty good. I even got a present of a tin of chocolates, I gave to my wife. 
I was waiting for my Clareview commute home and I boarded the train and I realized in between Corona and Bay Station I forgot to get myself a ticket. The ticket Police came on at Corona and said "Tickets or passes please." Crap. Fortunately for me the ticket police was 1 officer and he had been at the front of the car making a "potential sale." This bought me enough time to get off at Bay Station to go upstairs and get a ticket. I got my ticket and waited for the next train. No "police." If I got picked up it would have cost me a $250 fine. I avoided a big headache. Somebody was looking out for me. 

This week is a big week, I'm pretty much working straight through until the 23rd. Then I get 10 days off. Hopefully I'll have our rent covered and my Lodge dues. Better income will come mid January to the end of May. So from January to the end of May it's going to be good. 

So today I'm at my other job from 10-2pm and trying to get back to Clareview Station by 2:30pm so I can meet Anne there at Clareview before 3pm. That way I can transfer the bus pass to her. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment