Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Obtaining the extra

hours is a good thing. Maybe taking this extra job in hindsight was a bad move but I'm looking long term. My 2nd job breaks for the month of February. For today however I'm at my first job 3-10 today. I'm there for 7 hours but I get a half hour break and 2 tens and some training. I'll have this same schedule for tomorrow as well and I'm going to call my other job to see if I can work 1-8:30 so I can get 7 hours in Thursday and Friday. At least the hours are there so that's a good thing.

The main casualty in this is that I wont be able to attend our mother Lodge's installation tonight. I got the ok from the boss at my first job but in keeping with my behavior of being upfront in my marriage and mentioning to my wife "if there is no training tonight I could be at Lodge tonight." She didn't go ballistic or anything but at 6:30am while I was trying to get a few hours sleep, she vehemently put cold water on that idea. So now I've got to contact somebody before I leave out of to pass my regards of my absence for tonight. I'm only (from "my office building") a few blocks away from Freemason Hall Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment