Monday, December 30, 2013

heading into work yesterday at noon wasn't so bad despite the snow coming down

and it certainly wasn't cold at all. I got to Subway for my  morning coffee and buzzed to get upstairs. Besides the supervisor, I was the only one there at 12;45pm. Alright. By 1pm I proceeded to log in and work went well. It was about 1:15pm and I was still the only one there. When 3pm rolled around I asked if we should go the whole shift. The boss called the supervisor and suggested we close the day out at 4pm. Worked for me. 

After work I went over to Audrey's to order the Warhammer 40K books but the 3 "Horus Heresy" books in my format for this series wouldn't be in my format until late 1st quarter next year. I placed the order anyway. I also ordered "Path of the Elder" and Molodrax Space Marine Battles book #13. I'll get these in January. At least that part was successful. 

I had a bit of a wait for the train but I was reading my book "Space Wolf." I got home by about 5:15pm. It was a tough day.

Anne wasn't home when I got in. Probably out shopping. Two hours latter she still wasn't in and when 8pm rolled around she finally came in saying she was at the medi centre up the street over there by Sobe's. She said the Tim's store there still had lasagna. Some Tim's have it some don't.

Today I'm in from 6-10pm. So it's going to be a short week there but this week is also Lodge week. It's my first month as Lodge master. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment