Sunday, December 29, 2013

It was a long 6.5 hour shift and I was struggling

with my cold the whole time through. Today is about the same only we're starting a bit latter and I can sleep in latter.

I didn't get out to Audrey's to order those Horus Heresy books yet. I hope to do this Monday before my shift. Then I get another 3 days off so I hope I can finish "Space Wolf." Then I'm going to try and tackle the Horus Heresy series and read one about once every other month. 

The Oiler's started out good holding a 2-0 lead going int the 2nd. They took t bad penalties and the flyers tied it in the 3rd. Then the Oiler's pulled ahead and the flyers tied it at 3 each. OT didn't decide anything but I passed out on the couch while Anne was across the street shopping. I woke up during the shoot out and the Flyers won 4-3. We're in Phoenix on Tuesday to wrap up 2013. With half the season almost over at 41 games we're at 13 Wins 24 losses 4 points in OT for a total of 30 points. That's with 3 number 1 forwards! The Oiler's are the worst in the West. Only Buffalo in the East has us beat.. 

Anne broke out her juicer she got for Christmas and we tried it out. It's not too bad. I'm going to ask her to make us a glass each every night.

Coast last night had one of the most boring shows ever, "Curbing cussing." I put it on for like 10 minutes before I passed out. The host was good but the topic was dull. Tonight the topic is Spirit Encounters/ Weird World. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment