Sunday, December 22, 2013

So much for my Saturday off

though it had it's ups and downs. On the down side the Oiler's lost (again) dropping their 6th straight. On the plus side I got a free ticket on my lotto 6/49. Speaking of, which somebody here in Edmonton won Friday's $50 million Lotto Max millions! Usually these large amounts are won by a group of people at the workplace. On my 2nd job it was announced for those that have signed up for the lottery they didn't play this round because the office broke for Christmas  on the 20th. It's ironic that the office that didn't play is living in the city that won the $50 million. Saturday nights 6/49 draw was for $5 million but because nobody won, it climbs to $11 million. Winning $11 million would be a great way to start the new year. I'd split half of that with my wife, give all my immediate siblings something and live off the rest.

This photo was taken of me at the Florida Panthers/Oilers in early October 2011. 

I'm discovering more interesting details about my family all the time. I learned my father was married twice before. My mother was his 3rd wife! I was kind of worried I was conceived out of wedlock but my parents were married a year before I was born. I thought my father grew up in El Centro California but he grew up in Vernon BC during the 1930's.

Today I'm up at 11am just to go over a bit of email and out there door shortly before noon so I can be at the office by 1pm. I'm there from 1-8 today but I get a half hour and 2 ten minute breaks. Add a couple of bathroom breaks in there to stretch my legs and it'll be a fast shift. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment