Thursday, December 5, 2013

I didn't get any hassle getting a

dbd form at my RBC branch earlier. I was at my destination by about 4pm up near 124th street and about 109th. I got the initial paper work done and did some training. There were some people from my previous place of employment. I got an update and apparently not all offices were closed down, only Edmonton because of staffing issues. They couldn't fill the phone room. This has plagued Edmonton call centres for a long time. In other words I was a victim of Edmonton's success. Apparently other officers in the country are still operating.

I'm off today except for my installation tonight, then I can relax a bit. Friday night I have the staff Christmas party going on at the other job but because I'm at work Saturday. 

Waiting out there for my 8:30pm bus wasn't that bad. I had with others a 10 minute wait. It sill took me an hour to get home. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment