Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My signature needed to be on

our ALCB liquor license as our lodge secretary and I arranged to meet me outside my office building down town. So in between red lights I was able to sign the ALCB form on the dashboard in the front seat as he drove me home. Normally I wouldn't get home until about 10:45pm when we're doing BC. I got home at 10:45pm last night. In record time, wow!

The payroll officer of my 2nd job emailed me yesterday saying something to do with my tax form. I probably messed up somewhere. Doesn't surprise me. I'll call her in the morning.

*A blog update: I called payroll in Calgary and I messed up on my tax form when I had filled that out when I got hired on. It's all corrected. My 2nd job doesn't send out a pdf pay stub like my first job does.

*At the moment I'm enjoying my first coffee. I had 7.5 hours of sleep but the hot chocolate Anne offered me before bed and the sleep time tea before that had me going to the bathroom about 6 times over night but I still got the sleep I needed.

*This has been on my reading list radar for awhile now: Warhammer 40K Space Marine Battles: "Malodrak." It's available in Trade and I'll probably order it when I have time off. There's also a new Horus Heresy book in there as well "Vulkan Lives" hopefully will be released in paperback in the Spring and same with "The Unremembered Empire" and  "Aurelian."

I wasn't much of a Peter O'Tool watcher but did enjoy him in "Lawrence of Arabia." I was sad to hear of his passing yesterday. We're losing a lot of great Hollywood stars.  

The schedule wont be posted for my first job until Friday so before I go into my 2nd job, I'll call to see if I have any hours over the holidays. Every bit helps. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment