Saturday, December 28, 2013

Now I've got the

coughing and hacking thing going on but at least I can eat, which is a good thing. Anne is still coughing like I am. I'm almost tempted after work to go across the street to get a flue shot. Better safe then sorry.

In case you hadn't read on Twitter, I update my post on music production. I included a video of my workstation/studio and a couple of videos of the tools of my trade. I'm 
eventually getting a better desk as well as my desktop upgraded.

If finally had to happen. My old 1990 Magnavox TV as seen here lost it's volume. I Tweeted a photo of it just now. It's a 20 year old TV that Anne mostly enjoys while in bed. Hopefully in May I'll get a nice refund from RC to pay for my computer upgrade. In the meantime I'm saving up for a smart TV so we can transfer our front room TV into the bedroom. I'm not even going to look at boxing day week specials because I wont have the funds until March but its going to make a nice birthday present for Anne.

I had a great night last night watching the Oiler's win in Calgary. This years "Battle for Alberta," is 2-1-3. Meaning the Oiler's won 2/5 and the Flames won 1/5 and it took a OT victory to do it. The Oiler's play Phillie tonight at Rexall.

This upcoming week, I have Saturday (maybe Sunday) Sunday, Monday then 2 days off and then I'm at the 2nd job Friday and Saturday. Though that depends on what the new project is. I'm not going to miss lodge to do any training, that's for sure. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment