Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday it feels like Friday today what with this being Christmas week and all

as I'm going in for 4 hours today.

Saturday night at Rexall a fan (in protest) through a Oiler jersey on the ice after the game! Six straight losses. I don't blame the players or even the coach. The problem goes a lot higher up the chain of command then just the coach. For a fan to toss a $240 jersey on the ice after the game, that's a pretty drastic statement.

In principle the Northern Gateway (NG) pipeline has a green light to go ahead but only if it can meet about 215 conditions. Enbridge must also have a cash reserve of about $100 million in response to any environmental mishaps should anything go wrong. Then NG has got to fight all the foreign funded native groups using them to hinder NG as well. The NG has been in legal quicksand for the last 4 years and even though they have the green light to go forward, I doubt it ever will.

Once I get my hours stabilized or a different job that has steady hours, I'm seriously considering another LM account for Maschine Studio after I get my computer upgrade. Not that my current version of Maschine (Mk2) isn't good enough. I barely got MK 2 before native Instruments came out with Studio.

Finally we get a break in the weather as we're sitting now about -8 and it's to get warmer. Eastern Canada was hit with a massive episode of freezing rain This one rivals even the huge freezing rain storm that hit Quebec in the late 1990's

Tonight after work I'm going to catch some of Monday night Raw and enjoy my 3 days off. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment