Wednesday, December 25, 2013

About 3pm

yesterday Anne and I headed out to Earls. Swiss Chalet closed at 3pm but Earls was closing at 4pm but they wouldn't turn anyone away if they got there before they closed their doors. I had a cheese burger/fries but no beer. Earls is pretty easy to get to from here. It's just around the block at the lights by the church and across the street. We walked home from there.

 Since we don't have a lot of money our Christmas's are somewhat lame. We don't need a lot of things though. We just buy each other small things, like socks, or coffee mugs and chocolates and I got a 6 pack of beer, that sort of thing. One is in the fridge now. Anne got herself a juice extractor I got a designer cup with of a photo of my first cat Pledges I'm drinking some lemon relief now:



Space Station crews yesterday went out for a "space walk" to repair a cooling system for the ISSS. It was reported the the space suits they are using are 35 years old! Wow. This was the 177th "space walk" for the crew. 

Anne had a bout of flue and asthma and wasn't feeling too well and I got a bit of the flue earlier as well and I'm not feeling all that great. It's probably the mild air that brought it on.

I'm just wating for Anne to come back from midnight mass. She's Catholic not that she goes to church every Sunday or anything like that. She's most likely on her way home now.

Anne and I have been so busy working over the last 3 weeks we even forgot our wedding anniversary: December 6th  2,000. Anne brought it to my attention about an hour ago.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment