Friday, December 13, 2013

I had a pretty good night on the job last night for my 4 hour

shift for my 2nd day of calling. 

I left out of here yesterday about 3:30pm as it was snowing and -24 wind chill. It wasn't very nice out there but I got into work at 4pm. Starting at 4:30pm. I had a productive shift. 

Coast2Coast has a fun show on tonight "Martian Ruins & Freemasons." I'll listen in for a bit. I love this stuff, not that there's much stock in it but its a fun show.

Today I'm in for another 4 hours and I'll be watching Friday night Smackdown. Next week, I'm going to try and work 10-2 on my 2nd job and then work 3-10 on my first job. It's only for that week as my 2nd job breaks for Christmas.

My weekend is going to be busy as I'm working Saturday on my first job and a full day on my 2nd job. I'm going to be busy. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment