Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The next stat holiday will be

Good Friday, April 3rd, Easter weekend. We could still have snow on the ground at that time.

Friday I have "special meeting" with the regional boss from Victoria and the supervisor. That can't be good. When I first began work at where I'm working now on this upcoming day project, my coding was really sloppy. I got called into the office on a daily basis to explain why I coded this case or that case wrong. I was pulled from the project. This guy is my boss's higher up. My boss is on vacation until Wednesday. If the regional boss says I can't do any more Victoria projects, then this limits my options. Since the time of the last time I did this day project  I've been with this company for over a year since then, doing Victoria projects. If I get pulled off this project, I'm going to explore other options. I wont get fired because I've done nothing to warrant that. I'm always polite to the people we call, and I'm a team player. I've never done or said anything that was inappropriate over the phone or anything else. I've got 2.5 years until I'm able to collect full pension and I'm counting the days. 

Not much going on today. I've got a few phone calls to make to Service Canada to make a few inquiries. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment