Saturday, February 21, 2015

My toothache felt a lot better as I headed

into work yesterday. Even the weather wasn't to bad either. February can usually be about -25 this time of year. As far as I know we haven't had a -20 day this month at all.

I felt a lot better heading into work. I bought a coffee at Subway and read a bit of the paper before we began training.

Training for the new project went just fine but the project isn't going to last as long as I thought. I thought we were going to get 6 months but it could be done by the end of May. I just hope I have enough for my lodge dues. That's all I want for now. We were done by 6pm and I was home at 7pm to watch the Wild/Oiler game, more on that later. 

As soon as projects dry up and if it makes sense I'm going on unemployment. Mainly to take a 16 week customer service course in June. As long as it covers the basics, and it makes sense. I like my job but its project based and barely covers the bills. if I get on the course and when its done I'll continue on with unemployment to its end to help subsidize my drop in hours. A ei claim might go for 9 months (depends on how many hours I have) A ei claim for 9 months would last me from June of this year until about the end of February next year. I'd be 7 months away from a year from when I can apply for pension. 

I watched the Wild/Oiler game. 4-0 Wild. The Oilers played like crap last night but they get to play hosting Anaheim at 5pm later today. Ill be tuning in to watch a bit. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment