Monday, May 10, 2021

Last night about 10pm at Rogers Place Arena

Connor McDavid got 100pts in 56 games. Only 2 other players in NHL history did that: Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux. What a time to be an Oilers fan. This pretty much earns him the Art Ross trophy.

Yesterday being mothers day, Anne and I just stayed home. My thoughts were of my own  mom that passed away December 2000. Anne went out to get us a Subway. I worked on my recent video upload and changed my logo.

Today I'm back at it for another 5 hours. Anything can happen but it looks like i've got enough of a project left to keep us going until Saturday. I hope its another 7.5 hour shift. I'll know in the later half of the week if I have another schedule for the week of the 17th. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment