Saturday, May 29, 2021

I need to be better on top of things

because I had no idea that the CFL season was canceled. Its not like I didn't see any presser on it or anthing. I even changed my Facebook banner to reflect the Edmonton Football club training camp kick off game I thought was for 2pm. I'm hoping as we get more Covid vaccines into people's arms we can have some kind of a season begining July 1st.

All this week I've been working on a latin beat from Arcade samples, uploading them to iCloud and into my iPad and into Audio Share for AUM. I had a few challenges but it doesn't look like I'll have anything ready for this month.

This morning I filled out the 2021 Canadian census. It was pretty easy. It took about 5 minutes. I had work surveys that were more complicated then this. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment