Saturday, May 22, 2021

It the May long weekend

and other then the Oilers losing 2 in a row during the 1st round of the playoffs, its been an interesting couple of days. The Oilers are off to Winnipeg for 2 back to back games. They are in trouble.

I was able to get another You Tube video uploaded to my Jim Shannon on Sounds You Tube channel. And I'm now at 75 subscribers. I'm hoping to reach 100 by the end of the year. Its a long shot but I'm working on new content and hopefuly get 2 video's upload a month.

We've been geting some below seasonal weather lately.  We have a couple of rain days including holiday Monday next week. Also this weekend I'm going to fill out our census and work on a miRack upload. I've got enough to keep myself busy. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment