Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Do I vote tomorrow to relocate lodge or

 not? Or do I voice my concerns before casting my ballot, or let my reply be through silence? One thing is certain, a decision will be made and it looks like the lodge will vote to relocate. So what do I do? I can make it to Highlands hall on my own. What with ETS and the big bus redesign, getting back requires me to ask for a ride. I really don't like this.

With, Facebook having its global outage yesterday it had a ripple effect globally. Facebook had to use Twitter to get the word out. Whistleblowers.

Last night on the job one of my colleagues in chat posted a photo of a sunset smoky sky. I learned later that this was a forest fire in Saskatchewan. Strange to have a forest fire in October. 

What now with single event betting in place in Canada, I'm thinking about placing my first bet. At the moment, just doing some research. Most likely betting on my team away, odds are higher, than if they were at home. I might start playing Proline again. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment