Sunday, October 24, 2021

Now we're having an issue

with our property management company here saying they need an update of our active tenant insurance, which our provider said on the phone with me yesterday, they sent them a copy. Apparently, management here needs this copy by Wednesday or we could be evicted. our provider told me they sent an email of the form to a different email than the one I have. Management needs to know where to look for that form. One phone call tomorrow will clear this up. More stress I don't need.

My schedule this week is 4-9, Saturday 10-3. It's much better than 3-9 and 10-6pm. We're also moving paydays on a bi-weekly schedule every 2 weeks, rather than on the 15th and end of the month. This is easier to manage when I have work.

My 500Gb Samsung nvme m.2 SSD (about the size of a stick of Ram) on my motherboard has about 14Gb of space left. What makes this worse is that this is my C drive. I don't like mixing brands around but my 3-year-old PC already has a retired XPG brand SSD in my desktop tower. I'm looking at getting the 4Tb SSD m.2 drive. I have an external enclosed kit here, so cloning the internal drive is no problem. I'm also comfortable in installing the new SSD onto the motherboard and going into the computer BIOS to change the boot order of the drives. I hope to pick up the new SSD next weekend after work, a bit to eat, and hopefully my new Vlogging camera as well

Last week I bought a subscription to Envato elements to enhance my YouTube videos/channel. I posted my latest video from last week here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtQxQcUTls

I'm not sure for how long I'm going to use this service because it is quite pricey. I was going to buy a subscription to Story Blocks, but I could never get a hold of the company and I had trouble ordering the product. Plus, I can only handle about $65/month worth of subscriptions anyway. I have Envato elements, Output's Arcade, and Ampify's Launchpad. 

I'm going to post here on the weekends from now on. Anyway, That's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment