Thursday, November 4, 2021

I've been working pretty steady over the last

few weeks. I usually try to post once a week when I'm working like this. our busy months at work are from October-April. Things can get busy in May as well, but beginning in January 2022, I'll be moving over to 3 days a week. 

Last weekend I went and bought the Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless camera. Its mainly aimed at content creators. in my case for my YouTube channel "Jim Shannon on sounds." This was an expensive acquisition. What makes this camera special is that it has a headphone jack as well as an audio jack for a mic. Plus it can shoot video up to the length of its video card size. And its pop-out screen folds away from the body of the camera. Plus it has interchangeable lenses. So I've been playing with that off and on all week. 




Earlier this morning before bed, I went and placed an Amazon order for a miro hdmi cable and a USB c charging cable, plus a pair of under-the-desk kitchen cabinets so I can store my cables and power bars now situated behind my 27" monitor. I'm hoping to get some time off from Remembrance day on so I can organize my workspace. My big project for (if I get any) time off. 

Anyway, everything is ok from here. Last week I got my flu shot. Saturday is busy as we're having a meeting in Teams at 9am. It's a 6 hour day, uggh. It's all good. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment