Thursday, November 11, 2021

Four days off and three more as

of today, then back to work Monday. At least the shift is short, 4 hours.

I'm seriously thinking about deactivating my Facebook page. I have a few people stopping by to react, that sort of thing, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I did. Facebook's shine is fading. I'm still keeping messenger open, for family and friends. I've had my fun with Facebook, from 2010-2021. I'm still keeping Blogger open and I'm on Twitter and always on You Tube. The only value in my Facebook page now is that it links to Facebook. I might be just taking a break as well. When I deactivate it, I'm going to make one last post.

I kind of followed the Oilers game. At one point they were down by 1 goal in Boston. Then when I went to check on the finale score, 5-3 Oilers? 😃 Holy crap. Tomorrow the boys are in Buffalo. Anyway, that's all for now .


No comments:

Post a Comment