Saturday, November 13, 2021

I'm thinking of

 4 days/week instead of the 3. One day off after working 6, isn't enough. I'll be 70 in the next 9 months. It's bad enough I'm working at all, but I don't mind.

While I'm not a soccer fan, Canada last night won their FIFA qualifying round and we got into 8th spot. The 2 most noteworthy things about last night, was there were 40,000 plus fans and the most fans at Commonwealth (Brick) field in a long time. It's good for the city.

My Sony ZV-10 works great. I just need a lav mic to enhance the audio and a tabletop mic stand for condenser mics for the camera. The ball mount I already have an adapter. The mic stand has just enough height to clear my monitor. Plus the 3 foot USB C/A cable can reach the back of my computer USB ports. Slick. I'll be ordering the mic stand this evening. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment