Sunday, November 28, 2021

Out for lodge practice this

 evening. I'm filling in for the JD role. My lines are easy, about 2 minutes. Other than my ride proof of vaccination at the door, mask, social distancing, do my bit should be in and out. I hope. Thursday is showtime.

Oilers are back in first place in the West with, 62 games remaining. Not bad for a beat-up D. Last night the Oiler won in Vegas 3-2. Next month there are 8 home games (most of them are all clustered together.) and 7 away games.

The onboard microphone, of my Sony ZV E10, Is pretty good. Leaps and bounds over my Logitech webcam mic but the Sony mic could be improved. After the SSD upgrade, I'll probably go for the Rode wireless Go2. All the tests I've seen with this mic seem to be the best for this camera. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment