Saturday, October 9, 2021

Enjoying day 2 of my

4 days off and because of the civic election, I have a short work week next week. Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone.

It hit me as I woke up this morning: Stream deck. These are cool gadgets that I can load anything into and they have been around for a while. They hook up to the computer. They come in different sizes. Some are the size of a pack of smokes, others are the size of a pocketbook. Stream USB decks are desktop devices on a stand that have rows of clear plastic buttons. The buttons can be customizable. I can load Giff files, wav, sound bites. All kinds of things. One company has cornered the market on these items. A YouTube search for them and you'll see what I mean. Very useful for my music production, to add more spice to my videos.

Speaking about the municipal election Sohi is in the lead. For the sake of the WLRT, I'm hoping Sohi is elected. Mike Nickle is against the WLRT so he can cash in on those against the WLRT. Meanwhile, millions of $ spent on design, engineering studies, land expropriation, consultation, other levels of Government funding, and other stakeholders are at risk, not to mention the hundreds of jobs at stake. The funding is already in place. Let's go Sohi!

Tonight I'll be watching the Oilers in the last pre-season game. In the last game, McDavid looked worn out. Next week the NHL plays for real. Is McDavid going to be the next Carry Price to seek "mental help?" I'm not an insider, so I don't know. Anyway, that's all for now. Let's go Oilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment