Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday at last

and the weekend. There may be a new video upload to Jim Shannon on Sounds this weekend as well, idk yet.

This week I've been getting one too many robocalls. Call control is a way to screen for unwanted calls since we don't have voice mail. As I understand it when somebody calls something that sounds like an answering machine comes on. "This number has call control. Press # (random single-digit number) to get through." I can add a number onto a list like a Do not call (DNC). Most of these robocalls are sophisticated to use a different number each time. Anyone I know, whether they are struggling with me or not that has my home phone # can call between 10-3pm. If I know you, I'll pick up. I won't be rude. We're night Owls, so our bedtime is like 4am. 

I booked my Covid booster shot. I'll be at the Kennedale Shoppers Drugmart on the 21st at 1pm. If Mcdonald's is open I'll get a bite to eat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment