Wednesday, December 15, 2021

What Camlink does is

connect a mirrorless or DSLR camera to the computer. Most cameras (including my new Sony ZV-E10) has a micro USB slot. I bought a micro HDMI to a full-size HDMI cable, so it fits into the Camlink from the camera. The other end of the Camlink has a USB 3 end to the computer. The Camlink is about the size of a flash thumb drive. Camlink is made by Elgato and sells for ~ $170. I found it on Amazon for Cad $136😀 I save ~ $35! It should be here between now and next Monday.

Other than the above, I'm enjoying my time off. I have a critical lodge Zoom meeting tomorrow night. Looking forward to this. However, I'm anxious to get back to work.

Next Monday is our staff Christmas party over Zoom. Should be fun. Also on the 21st I'm going in for my Covid Booster shot. It's not being held at an AHS outlet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment