Friday, December 17, 2021

I'm expecing my employer to call

between 1-3pm, saying she's out in the parking lot and has my holiday gift bag for me.  Also, I could be receiving my Camlink this weekend. I hope it's today.

Sad entertainment news this week hearing about the death of Mike Nesmith of the Monkees at 79. Speaking of age and dying, I'll be 70 later next year. That's kind of scary. 

Not much going on this weekend. Next week, Monday my job is having a holiday party over "Teams." It's just for a few hours. Tuesday, I'm off to get my Covid Booster shot Kennedale Shoppers drug mart. Wednesday Anne and I want to try a place we haven't tried since about the time we got married: Canyon grill in the Rosslyn hotel. They have everyday breakfast, Then we have Christmas weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment