Saturday, January 22, 2022

We're almost near the end of this current

project. With any luck, this will be our last day or Monday. I have a shift scheduled for Monday but I don't think I'll get there. I'm getting burned out. With my last market research job, it was from 5-9 I believe. This is ok. Hopefully like last year, February & March will be quiet. 

Before shift, I'm hoping to get a video. intro from my Sony ZV E10, which I bought last October. I haven't been able to use Sony's edge imaging software to upload a video over my wifi connection. I'm hoping during this time off I can do this. I have the app, where (apparently) I can transfer using bt video directly from the camera without removing the SD card that came with the camera tripod accessory. 

While I was never a fan of the artist known as "Meat loaf," I was caught up in artists of the early '80s like the punk/new wave scene. His fan base was legion. Meat loaf never really did anything for me. He passed away yesterday.

We're out of our deep freeze from last week However, snow is in the forecast for 4/9 of those days and mostly overcast. Seems our coldest day will be -16 last day of the month. I'm going to try posting more often when I have time off. At least 2 days a week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment